The Shropshire Funeral Plan has the following practical benefits :-
- You choose your own funeral arrangement, for your own peace of mind.
- You save your family from having to make difficult decisions and trying to guess what you would have wanted at a distressing time.
- Choose from a range of set plans or a personalised plan.
- You can make a lump sum payment, or pay by monthly instalments if you prefer.
- The funeral prepayments are held in individual whole of life assurance policies until they are needed.
- Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans.
We are an Appointed Representative of Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited Reg. No. 2644860, registered in England at Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW, UK, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 958152. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates pre-paid funeral plans only.