Arranging & Paying for a Funeral in Advance
The Shropshire Funeral Plan
For your own peace of mind and to make things easier for your family.
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral prepayment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do so. The advantage of this prepayment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's price and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required - because the Funeral Director's fees will be paid by the Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral.
Funeral prepayment plans are provided by Funeral Planning Services Limited in association with a network of independent Funeral Directors throughout the UK, E J Edgerton's being one of them. Funeral prepayment are held in the Funeral Planning Trust.
The Shropshire Funeral Plan has the following practical benefits :-
- You choose your own funeral arrangement, for your own peace of mind.
- You save your family from having to make difficult decisions and trying to guess what you would have wanted at a destressing time.
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices.
- You can make a single payment, or pay by monthly installments if you prefer.
- Financial security - the funeral payment is held in the Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed.
To Find Out More Visit The Shropshire Funeral Plan Website